Monday, November 30, 2020

I Can HEAL

Today’s message is brought to you by Christ Jesus

As the current swings

The energy is sapped

Allowing pain and discomfort to enter

This enters into your mind and body

To squelch this phenomena

Place your right hand over your heart

Place your left hand resting on you knee palm up and open

As you go within to the pain location

Vision healing white light coming into your left hand

You can run this healing white light anywhere within your body

Bring it to the pain and say

With this light I declare healing

With this light I declare joy

With this light I declare I have control of how I feel

I choose to feel pain free

I choose to feel healed

I choose to let go of my anxieties’

There is strength in all that is and all that every will be

With this spoken words

I am healed

I thank God

I thank Christ Jesus

I thank the Holy Spirit

For this is the way of the Lord

And so it is

Doreen Santina Cote;
November 30, 2020

No comments: